1. Your rights
As a reader of MoreProducts, you have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we have about you.
- Ask us to stop using your personal data to support online marketing purposes.
- Ask us to transfer your personal data to another service provider.
- Request that we stop processing all your personal data.
2. What information we collects and what we do with your Personal Information?
We collect your personal information to provide and continually update reviews of our products and services to suit your actual needs. Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information you provide to us when you access, purchase, submit or sign up to any of our services, newsletters,… We will collect your personal data such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number for marketing purposes only.
- Ordering a product or service from us: If you order a product or service from our link you will fill in personal information and payment information. This information may be collected by third parties to fulfill the order.
- Content you share with us: When you choose to share comments, photos, videos and other content with, us we may receive personal information about you.
- eCommerce: some of our sites offer product and service links provided by our third-party partners. If you click on those links we will redirect you to a third-party website to introduce affiliate products.
- Email communications: We will send you weekly emails to update the latest and highest quality reviews. If you open an email from us, we may collect data to know which website you are interested in, which products you are looking for. We also keep a record of what communications you have selected to receive or not to receive.
3. Cookies & Web Beacons
4. Amazon Associates Program
One of our partnership programs is The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. With millions of products on Amazon.com, we will select a range of high-quality products through our review articles. You may see and access these links that contain the approved affiliate advertising program provided by the Amazon Affiliate Associates Program. We will earn an affiliate fee on the link which is connecting products with amazon.com, amazon.ca, amazon.co.uk and some websites associated with Amazon’s program.
5. Website comment
When someone visits Moreproducts and leaves a comment, some of the relevant details (name, email, website) that you provide are stored. These details are stored so that we can display your comment back to you, and to anyone viewing the comment sections on the site.
6. Link to other website
Our websites may include links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and, when you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
7. Storage and retention of data
Where we use third party service providers to store data, we have appropriate agreements in place to ensure that your personal data is protected. We will only keep your data for a reasonable period of time, which is based on the purpose for which we are using your data. Once that purpose has been fulfilled, we will securely delete that data or anonymise your information
8. Protecting children’s privacy
Our products and services are for a general audience and not aimed at children. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen or send any marketing communications to children. If in the future, we collect personal information from children regarding our products and services, we will comply with all relevant laws and regulations including, but not limit, obtain parental consent when needed.